Looking for a quick skin rejuvenation treatment that delivers impressive complexion improvements without a moment of downtime? HydraFacial MD® is a perfect way to nurture your skin’s health and beauty with total ease. This award-winning hydradermabrasion treatment uses water, combined with patented vortex suction and a revitalizing infusion of nutrients, to deep-clean and replenish skin for a wide range of benefits.
HydraFacial MD delivers glowing skin and much more:
- Brighter skin
- Clearer skin
- Diminished pore size
- Smoother texture
- Improved skin elasticity and firmness
- More even tone
- Diminished lines and wrinkles
- Healthier-looking, glowing skin with zero downtime
FAQs: HydraFacial MD in College Station, Texas at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa
What is HydraFacial MD?
HydraFacial MD is an entirely non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment. It combines the healing power of hydradermabrasion, chemical peel and extraction techniques to effectively cleanse the skin and deliver antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides to the face. The HydraFacial MD involves absolutely no downtime and no irritation, so you can get the beautiful skin you want without the recovery time you don’t.
How exactly does HydraFacial MD work?
HydraFacial MD is performed in a series of six steps:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™: The Active-4™ serum is applied, removing dead skin cells and impurities from the face.
- Vortex-Peel™: A concoction of salicylic and glycolic acid called GlySal™ is used to bring clients the benefits of a chemical peel without irritation or downtime.
- Vortex-Extraction™: The patented Beta-HD™ is used to suction the pores, removing any additional impurities and dead skin cells that surfaced during steps one and two.
- Vortex-Boost™: Facial products are administered, depending on the client’s unique skin type and cosmetic concerns.
- Vortex-Fusion™: An Antiox+™ serum containing antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid is applied to the skin.
- Extend & Protect: To be completed at home, this step involves using Daily Essentials™ products to maintain the results of the original treatment.
This entire process can be completed in as little as 30 minutes and delivers instantly more radiant, clearer and more youthful-looking skin.
How many HydraFacial MD treatments do I need?
For your best complexion, we recommend undergoing a HydraFacial MD treatment every month. This no-downtime treatment provides buildable benefits, which means your complexion will keep improving with each subsequent treatment for long-lasting radiance and skin health with ease. HydraFacial MD is also ideal as a party prepping treatment, as it involves zero downtime, making it the perfect glow-getter for your special event!
Am I a candidate for a HydraFacial MD?
Nearly anyone interested in improving the look and feel of their skin is a potential candidate for a HydraFacial MD. This procedure is gentle enough for sensitive skin but effective enough to give anyone a healthy glow.
How can I get started with HydraFacial MD in College Station, Texas at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa?
If you’re interested in feeling the benefits of this fantastic skin treatment for yourself, schedule your own HydraFacial MD appointment in Brazos Valley by calling 979-704-6879 or completing our online consultation request form today.