A Note From Team Artisan,
School’s out. Summer fun is around the corner! Get ready for gatherings, parties, family vacations and time for you! Here at the spa, we have all the products and treatments you need to make this your best-looking summer yet!
Remember to do something special for Father’s Day!
See you soon!
The Men’s Vault Membership
Dad might not say it, but he likes to feel pampered and appreciated too. Let him pick from any gentlemen treatments, especially created for men.
Choose from the Gold or Diamond rate and take advantage of Bro-tox, monthly beard facials, specialty pricing for hair restoration, and discounts on hair removal.
Vampire Facial Treatment For You
1. First, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient's blood.
2. Then, the provider uses a microneedling device to create multiple micro-punctures -- both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin, and creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face.
3. Then, the provider paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scarring softens for a beautiful, younger and very natural result.
Take advantage of the special pricing for the Vampire Facial at $450 and/or the Vampire facelift for $850 (limited time only).*
* For Beauty Bank members ONLY!
It’s Summer Time, Be Bikini-Ready
This is a glowing HydraFacial for the face and back. HydraFacial serums are designed to target certain skin problems to help the skin be healthier in the long run.
• Blackheads & whiteheads.
• Wrinkles, fine lines, and dehydrated (very dry) skin.
• Uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and brown spots.
• Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne or
Ask about the Boosters to elevate
If you’re hitting the pool or the beach, waterproof mascara will ensure your eyes stay untouched.
“Patricia,” Florence + The Machine
Anything by Florence + The Machine makes the cut. Great music for a workout!
Sneakers and Skirts
Yes, you read that right! Pack away those heels and put a more casual spin on your dresses and skirts. It’s the perfect combo for a summer work wardrobe. We suggest leather sneakers since they have a little dressier appeal. But don’t be afraid to mix it up! Plus, your feet will still feel as good as new at the end of the day and that is a good enough reason for us!
Spend Time With Dad
This is dad’s month. Treat him nice. Be extra kind to him. And most importantly, spend quality time with him doing something fun and memorable.
Surf’s up! This guy is ready to hit the waves.
It's June and that means beach days are upon us! Before you head out to the coast, the pool or your summer vacation, don't forget to pack the perfect beach bag. Here are 6 summer beach bag essentials to take with you...
1. Sun Protection: We're not just talking about sunscreen here. To fully protect you from the sun's damaging rays, pack a big broad-brimmed hat, fabulous oversized sunglasses, and not one, but three, forms of sunscreen for your face, lips and body. You can also tuck away a mini sun umbrella that sticks in the sand to further shade yourself. We carry an assortment of sunscreens for your beach-going needs.
2. Hydrating Mist: Keep cool and hydrated with a travel-size bottle of your favorite face mist. Step into our retail section and see what hydrating products we have for your summer needs.
3. Water! Water! Water! Hydration is the key to healthy skin. But instead of packing your regular water bottles, spring for a more high-tech option with the frozen core center to keep your H20 chilly this summer.
4. Waterproof Phone Case: What a great way to text or chat poolside without ruining your phone. They come in all colors, styles, and for every type of phone out there.
5. Healthy Treats: Just so you're not tempted by the ice-cream truck that passes by or the beach concessions stand with hot dogs and fries, try packing some cool and healthy treats of your own, such as frozen grapes or for a guiltier pleasure - frozen chocolate covered acai berries.
6. Calorie Burners: Don't forget to pack some fitness items to help burn those calories and keep in bikini-shape, such as a Frisbee, an old-school inflatable beach ball to toss back and forth, or Smashball, which is like ping pong without the table. It's a great way to have some fun in the sun while burning a few extra calories!
Take some time this season to soak up the rays, enjoy the great outdoors and bask in the summer breezes.
However, it is important to keep your skin healthy, glowing and hydrated. Reserve your medi spa treatments now!
See you soon at Artisan's Rejuvenation Med Spa!
Follow Us On Social Media!
750 William D. Fitch, Suite #320
College Station, TX 77845
Med Spa Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm