As you’re frantically searching for the perfect gifts this season, remember YOU deserve some gifting of your own. This hectic time of year calls for much-needed self-care at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa. There’s no time like the present to gift yourself the ultimate aesthetic goodies for the holidays: injectables, skin rejuvenation and wellness treatments! Here’s a closer look at our top-pick self-care treatments:
Over time, the forehead loses volume and elasticity. If you’re noticing visible indentation and an aged appearance on your forehead, we’ve got the solution for you to turn back the years with minimal to no downtime. Forehead filler uses hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler to plump and smooth your skin for a more youthful appearance. Dermal fillers are a safe and effective injectable treatment for smoothing out existing lines and wrinkles on your forehead. Every injectable treatment comes with a risk of swelling, bruising and pinpoint bleeding, all of which should subside when the skin is fully healed. You’ll be in capable, trusted hands with Dr. Pocurull, a master aesthetic injector in College Station, Texas. We offer an extensive dermal filler menu, including Juvéderm®, Radiesse®, Restylane® and Sculptra®. Not sure which dermal filler is right for you? Not to worry, our master injector will help you design the ideal regimen for your unique needs and goals during your personal consultation. Give yourself the gift of youthful looking skin this holiday season — you deserve it!
Why not treat yourself to a refreshed, rejuvenated look with HydraFacial MD? Without a moment of downtime, HydraFacial MD delivers impressive complexion improvements with ease such as clearer skin, diminished pore size, smoother texture, improved skin elasticity and firmness and more even tone. This non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment combines the healing power of hydradermabrasion, chemical peel and extraction techniques to effectively cleanse the skin and deliver antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides to the face.
Committed to delivering the highest level of results, we provide a wide range of add-on services for HydraFacial MD:
- Brightalive® — by ZO® Skin Health — skin brightener clinically proven to increase luminosity, visibly improve skin clarity and fade the appearance of dark spots for a brighter, more even complexion
- Britenol® — intensive spot corrector
- Celluma — medical-grade LED light therapy
- Dermabuilder — age-refining peptide complex designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity
- Dermaplane — exfoliation of dead skin cells and fine vellus hairs using a sterile blade
- Facial massage
- Regen GF — proprietary blend of next generation growth factor-mimicking peptides that boost production of collagen and elastin, treat inflammation, accelerate skin repair and provide hydration
- Rozatrol®— by ZO Skin Health — serum for red, sensitized skin that works to reduce excess surface oil. Exfoliating properties provide ultra-mild exfoliation to encourage cellular turnover and reduce the signs of premature aging
- Vacuum extractions
For optimal complexion results, we recommend undergoing one HydraFacial MD treatment every month. Plus, nearly anyone who’s interested is a potential candidate for HydraFacial MD. If you want to improve the look and feel of your skin, this treatment is gentle enough for sensitive skin but effective enough to revitalize, deep-clean and replenish. HydraFacial MD is the perfect glow-getter just in time for your holiday festivities! Make an appointment today with our Facialist Elvia Garcia.
IV hydration therapy
With all the season’s hectic planning and prepping, you may find yourself in need of a wellness boost. IV hydration therapy, which infuses vitamins and minerals directly into your bloodstream, may be the perfect solution for you. IV, or intravenous, hydration allows nutrients to bypass the digestive system for enhanced absorption, hydration, energy and vitality. This relaxing, no-downtime 30- to 45-minute session may be the break you need from your busy schedule. Our IV drip solutions feature replenishing mixes of various vitamins and minerals. Our menu of IV drips include: The Hydration Drip, Energy Drip, Supercharged Drip and Enhancements Booster of B12. We will recommend and prepare an IV hydration formula in accordance with your unique needs during your personal consultation. Whether you’re feeling run-down, looking to strengthen your immunity or wanting to replenish your hydration, this is an effective wellness tool you’ll want to take advantage of!