Tired and unmotivated to move? Acne and sweat dulling down your complexion? Blame it on the August heat! At this point in the Texas summertime, we bet you’re hankering for a refreshing pick-me-up, so to speak. What if we told you that we have the tools to boost your energy, looks and mood! You in?
We thought so!
Without further ado, here are a few of our favorite revitalizing, results-driven and seriously game-changing aesthetic treatments to schedule ASAP:
Non-invasive body contouring
- CoolSculpting® is a non-invasive fat freezing technology that’s ideal for slimming down a muffin top, double chin, thigh fat, upper arm flab and pretty much any other “trouble spot.” You wouldn’t want CoolSculpting if you are still trying to lose some weight, however, because it’s a not weight-loss treatment. But if you are near your goal weight and have some extra fat bulges that won’t budge, CoolSculpting is a terrific tool to have at your disposal.
- CoolTone® is a muscle-toning treatment that helps you tone and define target areas like the abdomen. It can complement your CoolSculpting results by offering further body contouring benefits. Once you’ve gotten rid of the flab, CoolTone can come in and help add definition and muscle tone to your target area. It’s a perfect pairing!
- Vanquish ME™ is another non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses heat to reduce the circumference of your abdomen/waist or thigh area. If CoolSculpting is not a good fit for you because of your BMI (body mass index), Vanquish ME might be an ideal choice for you because it’s designed to treat most body types with higher BMI’s. During your personal consultation, we can help you determine which body contouring treatments are best for you!
- RF skin tightening is a wonderful tool for smoothing texture, tightening lax or crepey skin and lifting sagging areas like jowls. Results are everything, as you know, which is why we’ve invested in several types of RF skin tightening treatments (Forma RF skin tightening, Scarlet SRF non-surgical facelift and skin tightening for the body and
Agnes RF for undereye bags, jowls, neck and cystic acne). It can get confusing trying to decide which treatments you need, so be sure to schedule a consultation with us so we can guide you through it!
A medical-grade facial might be the best summer tool EVER. Not only does it hit the refresh button in a major way, clearing away dead skin and debris, but it also intensely revitalizes skin from within, thanks to results-driven ingredients that stimulate collagen, brighten dark spots and smooth lines. Depending on your needs, we offer HydraFacial MD®, Dermaplane Facial and Therapeutic Facial, and can help you decide which is best for you during your consultation.
In case you need even more reason to treat yourself, here’s a list of the all the amazing benefits you can enjoy with our results-driven facials:
- Brighten a dull complexion
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Smooth skin/rough texture
- Diminish redness
- Fade dark spots
- Clear congested skin/blemishes
- Shrink pore size
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Diminish lines and wrinkles
- Reveal more even skin tone
- Reveal glowing skin with zero downtime
Last, but certainly not least, injectables have remained the most popular non-surgical aesthetic treatment for decades for very good reason: They help turn back years on your appearance without surgery and with little to no downtime. How can you beat that? If you’re looking to refresh and revitalize your appearance with incredible ease, schedule an injectables session with us soon!
Are you ready to hit the refresh button? Please call 979-704-6879 or request a consultation online today.