Summer’s coming up, and if you want to greet the brighter days ahead with a fresh face and enhanced confidence, you can’t go wrong with our skin rejuvenation treatments designed to treat your concerns and leave you glowing! With hotter days and higher humidity on the way, it’s important to give your skin the refresh it needs before you step out into the sunshine.
Here are just a few ways to get your glow on just in time for summer:
Ultimate skin rejuvenation and stunning complexion improvements have never been easier, thanks to HydraFacial MD. This no-downtime treatment uses patented vortex suction and a powerful infusion of nutrients to intensely cleanse and replenish your skin. HydraFacial MD can be combined with any of our add-ons, such as Brightalive® by ZO® Skin Health, which brightens skin to improve clarity and target dark spots; Celluma’s medical-grade LED light therapy or even a simple and calming facial massage. For optimal results, we recommend a maintenance treatment each month, as HydraFacial MD offers buildable benefits that get better and better with each treatment.
HydraFacial MD is ideal for those looking to achieve:
- Brighter skin
- Clearer skin
- Smoother texture
- Diminished pore size
- Improved skin elasticity and firmness
To restore your youthful glow and diminish fine lines, sunspots and discoloration, look no further than the VI Peel! Similar to other chemical peels, a VI Peel exfoliates your skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production for a wide variety of benefits. As a medium-intensity peel requiring little to no downtime, you can fit it right into your busy schedule without missing a beat. The VI Peel is formulated with trichloroacetic acid (TCA), salicylic acid, phenol, vitamin C and tretinoin to provide intensely refreshing exfoliation, revealing skin that looks and feels healthier. Clear irregularities and reclaim younger-looking skin with this quick 30-minute treatment, perfect for summer skin prep.
Medical-grade skin care
As summer comes, so too does hotter temperatures and higher humidity. Just like how we’re ditching coats and boots in favor of t-shirts and sandals, it’s important to adapt your skin care to the upcoming summer season. Our clinically proven selection of skin care products from AR Skin Care, ZO Skin Health and Epionce® offer a variety of serums, gels, cleansers and much more to help you keep your skin healthy and protected. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Sun protection is crucial, so before you bask in the sun, be sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, such as Tinted Mineral Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ from AR Skin Care.
- Swap your heavy moisturizer with a lightweight gel such as Renewal Facial Lotion from Epionce to keep your skin hydrated without weighing down and congesting your skin.
- Replace your usual night cream with a cooling moisturizer like Radical Night Repair from ZO Skin Health to soothe and replenish your skin.
- Introduce antioxidants and vitamins into your skin care regimen with the help of products like Trinity Serum from AR Skin Care or 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating Serum from ZO Skin Health.
We can’t wait to help you achieve beach-ready skin just in time for the summer sunshine! Call 979-704-6879 or request a consultation online to get started.