Aging is a natural part of life, but skin laxity can be a particularly troublesome side effect. As we age, our bodies start producing less collagen, eventually leading to signs of aging like crepey skin and wrinkles. That’s where our state-of-the-art services come in — here at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa, we offer non-surgical options for tightening the skin and restoring a youthful appearance so you can enjoy renewed confidence for the long haul.
Let’s take a closer look at our skin tightening treatment options:
InstaTox® uses neurotoxins like Botox® to smooth and tighten skin effortlessly.
● Ideal number of treatments: Most patients need only one treatment to see their desired results.
● Downtime: Minimal to none; you may experience minor side effects like localized swelling and pinpoint bleeding which will subside in the hours to days after treatment.
● Treatment time: Approximately 30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
● Result expectations: You’ll notice improvements immediately following treatment. These results last up to four months.
● Areas treated: Undereyes, cheeks, jaw, neck and décolletage.
Scarlet RF skin tightening provides a non-surgical facelift using fractionated radiofrequency (RF) microneedling to tighten the skin.
● Ideal number of treatments: Most patients see their desired results after three to five treatments spaced one month apart.
● Downtime: None; you can resume your daily routine immediately following treatment.
● Treatment time: Treatment sessions last 30 minutes for the face and 15 minutes for the neck or décolletage.
● Result expectations: You may notice some immediate improvements, but full results will appear gradually in two to three months and last six to 12 months.
● Areas treated: Scalp, face, neck and body.
Agnes RF skin tightening uses RF microneedling to treat eye bags and crow’s feet, tighten and remove fat from the neck and jowl area and improve cystic acne.
● Ideal number of treatments: We recommend a series of two to three treatments spaced four to six weeks apart.
● Downtime: Minimal to none; minor side effects like swelling and bruising will resolve within a week.
● Treatment time: Approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
● Result expectations: Initial improvements may appear after one month, with continued results appearing in the following three to six months. Results last up to two years.
● Areas treated: Face, neck and chin.
NovaThreads® thread lift uses hypodermic needles pre-loaded with a polydioxanone (PDO) thread, a sterile, fully dissolvable material. The thread remains in position under the skin to provide complexion improvements and prompt new collagen growth.
● Ideal number of treatments: Since multiple threads can be used in one session, many patients need only one treatment to see their desired results.
● Downtime: Minimal to none; you may experience swelling, redness, bruising and pinpoint bleeding, but these side effects will dissipate in the hours and days following treatment.
● Treatment time: Your treatment will take 10 to 45 minutes, depending on how many threads are used.
● Result expectations: NovaThreads provide immediate improvements with continued results as your skin generates new collagen and elastin. The threads dissolve after six months and results last 12 to 18 months.
● Areas treated: Jowls, brow line, undereyes, forehead and cheeks.