Brighter, more evenly toned skin is yours for the taking with PICO Genesis™, an advanced laser skin treatment in College Station, Texas.
At Artisan’s, our goal is to help your aesthetic treatments work for you in every way! PICO Genesis delivers dramatic complexion benefits with minimal to no downtime and fewer sessions than similar technologies.
What benefits can I expect from PICO Genesis?
PICO Genesis is ideal for anyone interested in a younger look, more evenly toned skin or diminished dark spots, red spots, melasma or other hyperpigmentation concerns.
PICO Genesis can be used on the face or body and is designed to reduce or remove the appearance of:
● Brown spots
● Sun damage
● Age spots
● Pigmented lesions
Learn more about PICO Genesis by calling 979-704-6879 today.
Here are a few reasons why people choose PICO Genesis over other common laser treatments:
● Ultra-short laser pulses leave your skin looking radiant without redness or swelling
● You can enjoy dramatic results with fewer sessions and only minimal downtime
● It can be used on the face and body to correct common skin irregularities
● Sessions are short, lasting about 20 minutes!
FAQs: PICO Genesis at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa in College Station, TX
How does PICO Genesis work?
PICO Genesis laser treatment targets and destroys hyperpigmentation, leaving your skin clearer and giving you a more evenly toned complexion. The PICO Genesis method uses a non-thermal laser that does not damage the surrounding skin, meaning there is little to no downtime after treatment.
What makes PICO Genesis laser skin treatment special?
● The PICO Genesis treatment delivers picosecond pulses that not only diminish or remove unwanted skin pigmentation, but also remodel the deeper layer of your skin for long-term, age-defying improvements.
● Picosecond pulses are ultra-short pulses of energy — one trillionth of a second — that are often used in skin resurfacing treatments. While previous generations of lasers delivered a pulse every one thousandth of a second, PICO Genesis more efficiently rejuvenates and clears your skin by delivering these picosecond pulses in a non-invasive method, requiring very minimal downtime!
What skin types can PICO Genesis be used on?
PICO Genesis works on virtually all skin types and skin tones, yet another reason why it stands out among its competitors, which are often only designed to treat lighter skin tones!
Does PICO Genesis laser treatment hurt?
This is a well-tolerated treatment. Patients have described the sensation as feeling like a rubber band snapping against your skin, which only lasts as long as the treatment itself.
How many PICO Genesis treatments will I need?
Patients typically need just one or two treatments to see optimal results, although some patients may need up to five, depending on the size and number of areas being treated. We recommend that treatments be spaced two weeks apart.
How can I get started with PICO Genesis at Artisan’s Rejuvenation Med Spa in College Station, TX?
All you have to do to get started is call us today at (979) 704-6879 or request a personal consultation online!